Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag

Thank you so much to Eduardo from Booming Books for tagging me! :)

GREED - WHAT IS YOUR MOST EXPENSIVE BOOK? WHAT IS YOUR MOST INEXPENSIVE BOOK?


My most expensive book is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. It was over $25.00 from The Book Depository... And then they sent me the wrong book. *facepalm* My most inexpensive books would be anything that I buy from the thrift store in my city. They're never over $3.00.




WRATH - WHAT AUTHOR DO YOU HAVE A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH?


For this question, I'd have to go with Stephenie Meyer. I'm still waiting on a published version of Midnight Sun but I honestly don't think we're going to get it.


GLUTTONY - WHAT BOOK HAVE YOU DEVOURED OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH NO SHAME?


Ummm... I don't usually re-read books so I can't really think of an answer for this question.


SLOTH - WHAT BOOK HAVE YOU NEGLECTED DUE TO LAZINESS?


I can't think of a book that I've neglected out of laziness but I series that seems too daunting to me is Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. I know, I know... I need to read them. I promise I will!


PRIDE - WHAT BOOK DO YOU TALK ABOUT IN ORDER TO SOUND LIKE AN INTELLECTUAL READER?


I'm not really that smart whether I'm talking about books or not... xD But I guess I'd talk about a certain classic a lot if there came a time when I needed to appear smarter. Probably something by Jane Austen.


LUST - WHAT ATTRIBUTES DO YOU FIND IN MALE OR FEMALE CHARACTERS?


Usually males are super attractive and fit or rich in a lot of YA books that I read and females are usually quite the same: 115 pounds, tan, blonde etc. The popular female high schoolers are portrayed as bubbly cheerleaders who are scum bags to the main characters...


ENVY - WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO RECEIVE AS A GIFT?


I'd really like to receive All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven because the story line seems really intriguing to me and I've heard nothing but good things about it.


I tag:


Erica & Christy at Novel Ink
Andriana at A Love Worth Living For
















No comments:

Post a Comment